1. People who suffer from low blood pressure should drink pomegranate juice every day because it is good for the heart.
2. Chewing some basil leaves after a meal helps neutralize the acid in your body, improves food absorption and prevents acid reflux from the stomach and formation of ulcers.
3. Sucking cloves after a meal also helps regulate stomach acid.
4. Consuming a piece of garlic with water on an empty stomach helps to eliminate a number of stomach problems.
5. Headache caused by summer heat can be cured by drinking watermelon juice. Just one glass a day works wonders.
6. If you eat an apple in the morning on an empty stomach, you can get rid of migraine. The process should be repeated few mornings in a row.
7. Excellent cough medicine: put six dates in half a liter of milk and cook them at low heat about twenty-five minutes. Drink three cups a day.
8. When you are coughing up mucus and want to relieve cold, cough or sore throat help yourself with the following mixture: Mix two teaspoons of honey with equal quantity of ginger juice.
9. If you suffer from chronic constipation or digestive disorders, eat before the breakfast half a cup of cooked beets.
10. If you want to get rid of cough, peel and chop six medium-sized onions. Chopped onion pieces put in the bowl and add four tablespoons of honey. All together cover and leave in the
water bath at low heat for about two hours. Filter the mixture and take one teaspoon of the resulting syrup every three hours.
11. Grated cucumber can be very helpful against acne and blackheads, if it is applied to the face, eyes and neck for fifteen minutes.
12. Simple cure for anemia or iron deficiency: using an electric mixer, mix 3-4 dates, milk and a little bit of clarified butter (Ghee). This mixture helps prevent anemia.
13. Home remedy for dark circles under your eyes: tomato paste is one of the most effective tools against dark circles. Preparation is very simple: you need 1-2 fresh tomatoes, one teaspoon of lemon juice, a pinch of chickpea flour and turmeric powder. Mix these ingredients with an electric mixer until a thick paste is formed. Put it very gently around the eyes and after 10-20 minutes, gently rinse with clean water. Repeat this procedure 2-3 times a week the skin around your eyes will be brighter.
14. One of the best natural remedies for sore throat is also gargling salt and turmeric. Mix half a cup of warm water, half teaspoon of salt and a quarter teaspoon of turmeric powder. After gargling, do not drink or eat anything for at least half an hour, so that salt and turmeric can kill all the bacteria. This can be repeated throughout the day.
15. A drop of garlic juice in the ear helps relieve the pain of inflammation of the ear.
16. Apply a mixture of baking soda and lemon juice to the entire underarm area, in order to reduce body odor.
17. Add a few fennel seeds in a pot with hot water, then let it boil for five minutes at low heat. Strain and drink. If you like the taste, you can chew the fresh leaves of fennel. Otherwise, you can prepare a mixture of leaves of fennel, cardamom and mint and cook it in a water. Concoction that is formed helps against flatulence and bloating.
18. Lemon is one of the richest sources of vitamin C on the planet, and also contains nutrients such as B vitamins, riboflavin, phosphorus, magnesium and calcium. Lemon juice mixed with warm water can help to eliminate toxins from your body. Daily intake of lemon water has many health benefits: it keeps your heart healthy, relieves nausea, heartburn, indigestion, high blood pressure, stress and depression.
19. When you have a hangover, drink banana “milkshake” with honey. Cold milk soothes gastric mucosa, while banana with honey restore depleted blood sugar levels.
20. In case of severe cough, mix basil Tulsi (Indian sacred basil) with garlic juice and honey. Eat teaspoon of this mixture every three hours and fix excessive coughing.