You have already tried all commercial shampoos, but you never managed to get rid of dandruff entirely? We have prepared some tips and homemade recipes.
Before reaching for a new shampoo, think about what might have been the cause of dandruff. If you want to get rid of dandruff effectively, the cause, which upset the balance in your body, must be eradicated.
Dandruff may be caused by a number of factors. One of the main causes is the fungus Pityrosporon ovale, which is normally located in the hair follicles or the scalp. Its excessive proliferation causes inflammation and scaling of the skin.
Dandruff may also be caused by diseases such as dermatitis, excessive endocrine function, allergies, weak immune system, hormonal changes, cosmetics and climate change.
Consequences are not only aesthetic
In addition to scaling, it can also occur itching and in severe cases, redness and a burning sensation. In this case, you have to see a doctor.
Although it is not a situation, which would endanger your life, incorrect treatment or negligence lead to a serious problem, causing many other problems and impact on quality of life. It can cause, for example, seborrheic dermatitis, which requires persistence, and particularly a lot of time for the treatment.
The most common causes of dandruff:
• weakened immune system,
• hormonal changes,
• skin diseases such as psoriasis or eczema
• inadequate hygiene,
• preparations for hair care,
• temperature changes,
• vitamin deficiencies,
• excessive consumption of salty, sour and spicy foods,
• genetics …
5 natural remedies against dandruff
- * Aloe vera gel: It has antibacterial, antifungal, soothing and regenerative properties.
- * Olive oil: Prepare a mixture of olive oil and fresh ginger root and rub the mixture into the scalp before washing your hair.
- * Warm mixture of almond oil and olive oil: Massage the mixture into the scalp and then rinse it well.
- * Apple Cider Vinegar: Mix two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six tablespoons of water.
- * Eggs: Mix 2 to 3 eggs with a little water, apply to damp hair and massage your scalp well with this mixture. Then, rinse the hair thoroughly.